Tomorrow Ideas, Inc. is a fully-funded startup building a platform that will help millions of middle-class American families protect and grow their finances. The problem we're intent on solving spans multiple industries (legal/finance/insurance), and we help close gaps by recommending products that perfectly fit a family's needs.
Tomorrow believes making decisions about your family's financial future can and should be a beautiful experience, not a chore to avoid. Tomorrow has been featured in the press, TV and radio, and has been recently honored at TechCrunch Disrupt, Money2020, and InsureTech Connect.
About Your Role
As a member of our Android team at Tomorrow, you would be actively enabling the best possible experiences for our users by working with our API and iOS teams. You are a developer comfortable writing scaleable applicaitons and are focused on writing code that is both maintainable and elegant. You should love what you do and thrive working in an engineering-driven organization.
What skills you should bring to Tomorrow…
- Strong development capabilities, at least 2 years of experience with building applications in Java
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining Android applications.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving.
- You’re used to shipping quickly and shipping often (while still maintaining test coverage)
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What engineering looks like at Tomorrow…
- Continuous integration with automated testing for weekly releases.
- Heavy use of analytics, A/B testing and feature flagging for rapid iteration.
- A strong focus on building a great user experience, we will balance building new features, refactoring code, and tweaking existing features based on analytics data.
Salary: We pay market salaries, including incentive options. Unlimited PTO, Work-From-Home Wednesdays, catered team lunch on Fridays, health benefits, and more.
If you're interested in applying, email email@example.com with your CV
Meet the Team
Dave Hanley, CEO
Josh Heckathorn - VP Financial Services
Erik Kjell Berg, VP Product
Where We Work
Tomorrow Ideas, Inc.
500 Union Street, Suite 435
Seattle, WA 98101