Tomorrow Ideas, Inc. is a fully funded Seattle-based startup building a platform to help millions of middle-class American families grow and protect their finances. The problem we're intent on solving spans multiple industries (legal/finance/insurance) and closes gaps by recommending products that perfectly fit a family's needs.
Tomorrow believes making decisions about your family's financial future can and should be a beautiful experience, not a chore to avoid. The Tomorrow app lets you plan far into the future, taking action where it matters today. Tomorrow has been featured in the press, TV and radio, and has been recently honored at TechCrunch Disrupt, Money2020, and InsureTech Connect.
About Your Role
As a member of our iOS developer team at Tomorrow, you would be actively building an experience that makes it quick and easy for our customers to make important decisions without drowning in the details.
You are a developer comfortable in writing solid Swift/Objective-C code that is both maintainable and elegant. You should love what you do and thrive working in an engineering-driven organization. You should have an eye for intuitive user experiences and have released iOS apps before.
What skills you should bring to Tomorrow…
- Strong development capabilities, at least 2 years of experience with Swift.
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining iOS applications.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving
- You’re used to shipping quickly and shipping often (while still maintaining test coverage)
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What engineering looks like at Tomorrow…
- Continuous integration for weekly releases to the App Store.
- Heavy use of top-notch analytics, A/B testing and feature flagging for rapid iteration.
- A strong focus on building a great user experience, we will balance building new features, refactoring code, and tweaking existing features based on analytics data.
Salary: We pay market salaries, including incentive options. Unlimited PTO, Work-From-Home Wednesdays, catered team lunch on Fridays, health benefits, and more.
If you're interested in applying for one of the roles, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Team
Dave Hanley, CEO
Josh Heckathorn, COO
Erik Kjell Berg, VP Product
Where We Work
Tomorrow Ideas, Inc.
500 Union Street, Suite 435
Seattle, WA 98101