Tomorrow is a fully-funded start up headquartered in Seattle and founded in 2016. We’ve just closed our Series A financing and are building an in-house marketing team from the ground up.
Our users discover the Tomorrow app through various channels. Some channels are paid and some cost us nothing. Our users decide to use the Tomorrow app for one of its products, many of which are free. Some of our users decide to buy financial products, and we make money when they do. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for a candidate to lead our ad creation in house. The role is focused on video production but the ideal candidate is capable of working on display campaigns as well. Your job is to tell the Tomorrow story, product stories, and customer stories. You’re proficient with industry-leading tools for video production, editing, and post production. You understand the power of storytelling in generating demand, driving conversion, and creating value for user and business goals.
Tomorrow’s Ad production needs include:
- Paid Social Video Ads: Instagram, Facebook Ads
- Paid Video Ads: Google UAC, YouTube Ads
- Other Ad Formats: Display, Banner, Motion Graphics
- Direct Response: Create low-cost DRTV ads to test messages and audiences
- Customer Stories: Customer Success Video Stories
- Product: Educational/How-To, Announcement Videos
- Team: Founder Stories, Employee Stories
You have strong convictions about what works and what doesn’t. You have the talent to know what to do and the ambition to see it through. You have strong communication skills, can manage a meeting, and manage yourself—just like everyone does at Tomorrow. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and goal-driven individual who makes Tomorrow even better than it is today. If you think like this, you are one of us and we want you on the Tomorrow team!
Required Background, Experience and Skills
- You have led video production at a company that sells consumer products
- You have experience managing workflow end-to-end, from shooting to final cut
- You can make magic happen on a mid-range budget
- You have experience producing video ads that drive the numbers...real numbers… at the individual customer level (unit metrics)
Tomorrow Employee Benefits
- Excellent Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Incentive Stock Options
- Work-from-home Wednesdays
- Free Team Lunch Fridays
At Tomorrow we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all!
Please send your resume and LinkedIn to email@example.com