Tomorrow is a fully-funded start up headquartered in Seattle and founded in 2016. We’ve just closed our Series A financing and are building an in-house marketing team from the ground up.
Our users discover the Tomorrow app through various channels. Some channels are paid and some cost us nothing. Our users decide to use the Tomorrow app for one of its products, many of which are free. Some of our users decide to buy financial products, and we make money when they do. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for a candidate to lead conversion and own the funnel. Your job is to understand all the paths, funnels, and loops a user takes in her experience using Tomorrow, and then to constantly improve conversion. You’re proficient with industry-leading tools for marketing automation and analytics. You understand how to optimize unit economics driven by customer acquisition costs (CAC) and customer lifetime value (CLV). You know that reliable attribution is key to optimizing CLV/CAC.
Your role spans the customer journey, helping our customers convert from registration to free product success, and from prompting return visits to selling premium products and services. You will ideate, create, test, and measure in deep connection with the product team and top-of-funnel marketing managers (paid and organic). You will envision new pathways into the app; create new messages to prompt action; add and remove steps; and use push, text, email and more to help our customers accomplish important tasks that will benefit their families.
You have strong convictions about what works and what doesn’t. You lead with intuition and validate with data. You must love numbers. We love numbers… real numbers… both at the individual customer level (unit metrics) and at the scale of millions of users (macro metrics). We care about customer segments, CLV, cohort analyses, and metrics that matter. We know that averages are misleading and summed totals obscure truths. If you think like this, you are one of us and we want you on the Tomorrow team!
- Design funnel-conversion tests driven from specific hypotheses.
- Work with product team to bring in-app tests to life within the app, in terms of experience and analytics.
- Roll up your sleeves and write new push notifications, in-app prompts, viral text messages and more.
- Own automated email copy, logic and design for campaigns to reach new and existing customers with smart messages.
- Measure success of cohorts in returning to the app, accomplishing key milestones, and receiving real value.
- Measure true LTV by individual, cohort, channel and audience to ensure the marketing spend your peers are deploying is appropriate.
Required Background, Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in App Marketing and optimization
- Mobile-first mentality
- Proven proficiency in app analytics
- Growth mindset that is excited to test new ideas
- Experience implementing and managing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
Tomorrow Employee Benefits
- Excellent Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Stock Options
- Work-from-home Wednesdays
- Free Friday Team Lunches
At Tomorrow we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all!
Please send your resume and LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org