Tomorrow is a fully-funded start up headquartered in Seattle and founded in 2016. We’ve just closed our Series A financing and are building an in-house marketing team from the ground up.
Our users discover the Tomorrow app through various channels. Some channels are paid and some cost us nothing. Our users decide to use the Tomorrow app for one of its products, many of which are free. Some of our users decide to buy financial products, and we make money when they do. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for a candidate to lead paid social media. Your job is to understand all paid routes that can lead to the Tomorrow app, design and implement successful campaigns and creative, and measure success at various stages of the funnel, and then constantly improve conversion. You’re proficient with industry-leading tools for paid media management and analytics, and have deep experience advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. (Ideally you can also take over Google UAC spend, including YouTube.) You understand how to optimize unit economics driven by customer acquisition costs (CAC) and customer lifetime value (CLV), and understand that your responsibility does not end at the acquisition but rather in finding the most valuable long-term customers. You know that reliable attribution is key to optimizing CLV/CAC.
Your role traverses all forms of advertising, from video and visual to text and landing pages. You are experienced in building and operating app-first marketing experiences. You will ideate, create, test, and measure in deep connection with other members of the marketing and product teams. You will envision new pathways into the app; create new messages to prompt action; add and remove steps; and use all the tools you have to get the right customers in for the right price.
You have strong convictions about what works and what doesn’t. You lead with intuition and validate with data. You must love numbers. We love numbers… real numbers… both at the individual customer level (unit metrics) and at the scale of millions of users (macro metrics). We care about customer segments, CLV, cohort analyses, and metrics that matter. We know that averages are misleading and summed totals obscure truths. If you think like this, you are one of us and we want you on the Tomorrow team!
- Design advertising tests driven from specific hypotheses.
- Develop and cultivate custom audiences with key message hypotheses and corresponding advertisements
- Design, refine and deploy video, visual and text ads (in partnership with our in-house videographer)
- Actively manage the bidding strategy.
- Roll up your sleeves and write new ad copy.
- Measure success of cohorts in installing and opening the app, accomplishing key milestones, and receiving real value.
- (In partnership with our in-house conversion marketer) enable end-to-end measurement of true LTV by individual, cohort, channel and audience to ensure the marketing spend is deployed appropriately.
Required Background, Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in App Paid Media management and optimization
- Mobile-first mentality
- Proven proficiency in app advertising analytics
- Growth mindset that is excited to test new ideas
- Experience implementing and managing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience with custom audiences and bidding strategies
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
Tomorrow Employee Benefits
- Excellent Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
- Unlimited PTO & Paid Holidays
- Stock Options
- Work-from-home Wednesdays
- Free Friday Team Lunches
At Tomorrow we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all!
Please send your resume and LinkedIn to email@example.com