Tomorrow (http://tomorrow.me/) is a venture-backed startup building a platform that will help millions of middle-class American families protect and grow their finances. The problem we're intent on solving spans multiple industries (legal/finance/insurance), and we help close gaps by recommending products that perfectly fit a family's needs.
Tomorrow believes making decisions about your family's financial future can and should be a beautiful experience, not a chore to avoid. Tomorrow has been featured in the press, TV and radio, and has been honored at TechCrunch Disrupt, Money2020, and InsureTech Connect. Our mission is to help families successfully plan their financial future.
We are a small, tight-knit team that believes we can make a difference with our code. We are bringing effective financial tools that previously only existed for the wealthy to everyone in an engaging and intuitive platform.
About Your Role
This role will be focused on Tomorrow's iOS mobile app which helps families plan their financial future, including the creation of estate planning documents like a Will and Trust. You will be working closely with other senior engineers to design, plan and implement features into the app along with appropriate test cases. We're looking for a developer interested in growing their skill set under the guidance of an existing team and hungry for an opportunity to show their skills.
Each day you will be asked to write code, but most importantly we ask you to bring your best self to help our users be successful in achieving financial security for their family. This position will be involved in all phases of development, including product planning and design. We're looking for a multifaceted person willing to come in and help us grow to the next stage.
What skills you should bring to Tomorrow…
- Experience integrating client applications with external APIs.
- Solid foundation in MVC and event-driven programming.
- You’re used to shipping quickly and shipping often, while still maintaining test coverage.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work well in a team environment.
- Comfortable with being self-motivated and self-directed when needed.
- Willingness to help teach others.
What engineering looks like at Tomorrow…
- Continuous integration with automated testing for weekly releases.
- Heavy use of top-notch analytics, A/B testing and feature flagging for rapid iteration.
- A strong focus on building a great user experience. We will balance building new features, refactoring code, and tweaking existing features based on analytics data.
- Every line of code gets reviewed by other developers, every pixel inspected by designers, and every feature battle tested by manual and automated QA.
Salary: We pay market salaries, including incentive options. Flexible PTO, Work-From-Home Tuesdays and Thursdays, team lunch on Fridays, excellent health benefits, and more.
- If you're interested in applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Meet the Team
Dave Hanley - CEO
Erik Berg - CPO
Josh Heckathorn - COO
Tomorrow Ideas, Inc.
500 Union St. Suite 435
Seattle, WA 98101